Wednesday 10 December 2008

WOO..OOW WAIT A MINUTE MR POSTMAN!


Its been 5 days now with no post being delivered (not even junk mail- yeah i know!).... whats happening? bet you think the same as my mom.... no news is good news, but not me.... i want to know where all my lovely goodies i've ordered are. i want my " wreck this journal" (a book people are going mad for at the minute me being one of them) and the crimbo prezzies i have bought for myself " to me... from me!".


today i got bugger all done! i wanted to create an atc for a swap on swap-bot which is themed on your own dog.... i have two dogs " dread" & "locks" the one in the photo is dread an american bulldog hes my big baby i raised him as his mother rejected her puppies so he is like my first born my son adores him too as you can see!
i will have fun creating atc themed on them as they have great character and act like man and wife lol!

1 comment:

Glenda T. said...

Hey, you ordered the Wreck this Journal eh? Good for you!! I really need to get making stuff, it's been awful! I've been busy and haven't had a chance to do much and I'm in withdrawal! Tonight's the night!!!! Hope all is well with baby and I can hardly wait to see your journal pages!

GET IN TOUCH... CRAFT FOLKS!

MY FAVOURITE CRAFTS

  • ATCS
  • BUTTON FAIRYS
  • INCHIES
  • SOCK MONKEYS
  • SCRAPBOOKING
  • CARDS
  • JEWELERY