Saturday 29 November 2008

I want to craft!!!! argh!

Well i had a tough day today! went into town with my two babes in tow... my mother also but for once i seen my my eldest son have a major tantrum in the middle of a store... generally my son is a star anywhere he goes but wow today he went for it... we had to come home it took me 2 hours to get out the house and an hour to return!
When i normally have a bad day i'd close my craft room door behind me and craft til i cant craft no more! but i still havent sorted a routine so new atcs will just have to wait! booo!

1 comment:

Glenda T. said...

Bummer! I wish you could craft too, I miss you! ha ha Hopefully there will be some "me" time coming your way so you can create some magic.

GET IN TOUCH... CRAFT FOLKS!

MY FAVOURITE CRAFTS

  • ATCS
  • BUTTON FAIRYS
  • INCHIES
  • SOCK MONKEYS
  • SCRAPBOOKING
  • CARDS
  • JEWELERY