Tuesday 16 December 2008

I AM THE TRILBY NICKER!

Hello again these are the pics from my works xmas party last night as promised...

THIS IS ME AND TOM DOING THE DEVIL HORNS IN HONOUR OF MY ROCK CHIC MOTHER WHO WENT TO SEE SLIPKNOT THE OTHER DAY SHES INTO HEAVY STUFF AND IS TATTOOED ALL OVER.... CRAZY!

this pic i will explain, i have been officially nicknamed the trilby nicker! last year i nicked one of the lifeguards triby hat and gave it back when the night was over... as soon as i walked in this year i was there 5 min and spotted a lovely grey trilby so it had to be mine!



this photo is of me messing around we was taking the pee out of people we knew loving themselves and each other a bit too much....
left to right - me(take no crap receptionist) , paul (personal trainer), Ellie (the free spirit from reception) carron( the sensible receptionist)


this is me and pysio and personal trainer craig

this is tracy B , me, carron & michelle D- the reception angels
PLUS YES I'M SLOSHED LOOK AT MY EYES! I HAVENT DRUNK FOR A LONG LONG TIME SO I'M EXCUSED.....

THIS IS ME AND THE LOVELY JESS (WORKS ON THE BAR) ISNT SHE BEAUTIFUL !

2 comments:

Glenda T. said...

Ok, it looks like you work with a fun group of people, these pics are great!! You look beautiful too!! That's so cool about your mom. Slipnot?? That's heavy duty stuff! haha

Unknown said...

shes mad i'll post a pic of her one day to show what i mean...

GET IN TOUCH... CRAFT FOLKS!

MY FAVOURITE CRAFTS

  • ATCS
  • BUTTON FAIRYS
  • INCHIES
  • SOCK MONKEYS
  • SCRAPBOOKING
  • CARDS
  • JEWELERY