Tuesday 15 December 2015

My Love for Mixed Media!

Its been a while since I last blogged , I have always loved blogging my work but over the months that have gone by my crafting style has changed .... I will always create lovely handstamped cards for family especially the children but I just love the grungy , deep tones I can achieve when creating mixed media creations ... it seems to be where I feel most comfortable ! I love playing with colours and the best part of it is " IMPERFECTION IS BEAUTY" you can make MISTAKES with mixed media work its not got to be perfect... which suits me just right !
 
Heres a lovely little Domino Concertina Book I made recently using
  • Ivory Dominos
  • Pearl Dots
  • An Old Brooch
  • Polymer Stamps
  • Alcohol Inks
  • Matt Sealant
  • Card Stock
  • Ribbon
  • Silicon Glue
 (FRONT)
 (CENTRE)
(BACK)
 
 
#mixedmedia #concertinabook #dominoart #alcoholinks #polymerstamps


No comments:

GET IN TOUCH... CRAFT FOLKS!

MY FAVOURITE CRAFTS

  • ATCS
  • BUTTON FAIRYS
  • INCHIES
  • SOCK MONKEYS
  • SCRAPBOOKING
  • CARDS
  • JEWELERY