Saturday 18 August 2012

NICE SURPRISE FROM PATTIE X

At my local craft group there are some wonderful ladies and one of them pattie kindly made me the most gorgeous little fabric book for the storage of my favorite atc's and inside she popped one of her fabric atc's which said "with love" so kind of her i love and treasure this kind of thing ... 
here it is .....


and heres the cheeky atc inside.....

 how lovely is it???

it will be pride of place in my craft cupboard  -  check out her blog here as shes one to watch .....

thanks Pattie im very pleased its gorgeous x

1 comment:

Pattie said...

Awwwww thats so kind of you I,m welling up here :))xxx

GET IN TOUCH... CRAFT FOLKS!

MY FAVOURITE CRAFTS

  • ATCS
  • BUTTON FAIRYS
  • INCHIES
  • SOCK MONKEYS
  • SCRAPBOOKING
  • CARDS
  • JEWELERY