Wednesday 15 August 2012

MY RECENT PRODUCTIONS...

.
...Another card made with some freebie stamps its very rare i make boys cards but i went where the papers took me
I got a little ink happy lol  then this lil cupcake card came out of nowhere otherwise known as paper scraps.....

started making xmas cards this is my extended easel using my second favourite xmas stamp 

Made with my papermania stash , this was my first easel card which i had to make for a new craft group i have joined  i was pleased with my result even if it wasn't a stamped card

Made with my new yummy KanBan cupcake stamps.....

...this card reminds me of childhood as i looked as innocent as this of course and my bedroom as a youth was this exact colour

 ...made for my neighbour as an order  so far one of my favourite cards....

so here it is a few weeks of paper crafting rolled into one
thanks for stopping by

OVER an OUT 
 XXX



No comments:

GET IN TOUCH... CRAFT FOLKS!

MY FAVOURITE CRAFTS

  • ATCS
  • BUTTON FAIRYS
  • INCHIES
  • SOCK MONKEYS
  • SCRAPBOOKING
  • CARDS
  • JEWELERY