Monday 4 May 2009

she's back!...


hi firstly my apologies for my absence folks but i have had alot on... no i know thats no excuse but hey ho i'm here now...


well what have you missed>???
  • both my children had chicken pox and have now fully recovered
  • i had a really bad sickness bug -bad times - but lost weight because of it - goodtimes woohoo!(i dont think though that this is how to loose weight healthly and advise eating well!)

  • my little boy has been getting big - he can now roll over and loves food!!!!

  • my big boy - has been very good making sure harley is ok at nursery demanding to go in to his room when he hears him crying, i am always very proud of him.

  • i have been extremly busy setting my new website up and dealing with a new wedding stationary order.

  • oh and my bank have screwed me every which way they can! ££££££££££££
not done too many crafty things so most may see this being boring but heres another picture that my eldest son(3) took with his vtech kiddicam - these cameras are so good but the quality of the pictures is a bit terrible. he can throw it spill juice on it take pictures of whatever he chooses like - empty plates, front doors, his jigsaws and his little brother harley (5mnths)....

i will be back very soon with i promise some crafty stuff!!

No comments:

GET IN TOUCH... CRAFT FOLKS!

MY FAVOURITE CRAFTS

  • ATCS
  • BUTTON FAIRYS
  • INCHIES
  • SOCK MONKEYS
  • SCRAPBOOKING
  • CARDS
  • JEWELERY