Saturday 24 January 2009

LENNY TAKES SCRAPPIN TOO FAR....

WELL TODAY... MY CRAFT ROOM HAD ITS FINAL MAKE OVER (AND A TIDY) I ADDED SOME NEW SHELVING AND LOADED THEM UP WITH MY GOODIES....LENNY (MY SON) THEN WANTED TO DO SOME "GOOIN!" AS HE SAYS... SO OUT CAME THE GLUE AND HIS FOLDER OF SCRAP PAPER... HE TOLD ME TO LEAVE HIM BE BECAUSE HES MAKIN ME SOMETHIN NICE AND SAID "COME SEE HOW I'M DOIN SOON" WHICH I THOUGHT WAS DEAD SWEET...

MEANWHILE HARLEY (MY NEWBORN) SLEEPS IN MY BED ....

THEN WHILST I MAKE TEA LENNY IS BUSY SCRAPPIN! "ON PAPER?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN MOMMY? IT LOOKS BETTER ON THE LEATHER DINING CHAIRS SEE MOMMY"....
THEN FINALLY WE HAVE DINNER... MY FAVOURITE... SWEET CHILLI FISH WITH BOILED RICE WITH PEAS AND SWEETCORN. LENNY LOVED IT TOO (AFTER I HAD PICKED OUT ALL THE "GREEN THINGS"- PEAS)
I'LL ALSO SHOW YOU MY NEW GOODIES.... YUM YUM...
MY NEW UNMOUNTED STAMPS... IF YOU BUY AN A4 SHEET OF THEM YOU GET A FREE GIFT OF A SMALLER PACK
AND SOME NEW SCRAP PAPERS ETC - ROCKIN THE BASIC GREY PAPERS LATELY....
OH AND YESTERDAY MY MOM ASKED FOR A 50TH BIRTHDAY CARD FOR A ROCKER FRIEND OF HERS ... I HAD NO EMBELLISHMENTS SUITABLE SO I MADE MY OWN GUITAR COPIED FROM HIS FAVOURITE BAND MEMBER. I WAS QUITE PLEASED WITH IT BEARING IN MIND IT WAS DONE IN A RUSH...

RIGHT ....NOW YOU HAVE HAD A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ALLANAH SWAIN I'M GOING TO GET MY LITTLE ONES OFF TO BED (AND NOT FALL ASLEEP WITH THEM THIS TIME) AND DISSAPEAR IN MY CRAFT ROOM TO COMPLETE MY WEDDING ORDER....

OVER AND OUT.

4 comments:

Tassy said...

Hi there!
Im so glad I found your blog.I love your craft room so much, lots of light, lots of goodies, thats what I want for mine one day:)
I like the 50th birthday card you made.This must be a challenging card but you did an awesome job.
Hope to see more of your cards soon.
PS:son and baby are so cute:)
Tassy
x

Unknown said...

i have an apology for glenda who left me a comment on this post but i accidently deleted it... but i read it and my response is..
when i send your paper pack (eventually) i'll get you some gems for the flowers too... dont cost loads and your very welcome as i love to see your creations.

Anonymous said...

oh my! look at your lovely room! I laughed out loud when I saw the pictures of your leather chairs! too cute! And what a precious baby fast asleep in your bed. Looks like you got some great stuff to creat with! have fun!

Glenda T. said...

Hey, I'm lovin this pink leopard you wild woman you!!! I just read what you said about deleting the post, too funny! And you don't have to send me anything, I just like hanging with you, in the virtual world, cause you live so far away. But if you lived closed I would come to your house and sit in your scrap room, play with your stamps...hehe! Just coming to say I'm working on your resist technique and it's kicking my ass. I bought this clear stuff called "clear for deep impression" so when I sent to use it on a quote you couldnt' read the quote. So...I gave up on that and am using "white" embossing and it's ok....not 100%....aaaahhhh....

GET IN TOUCH... CRAFT FOLKS!

MY FAVOURITE CRAFTS

  • ATCS
  • BUTTON FAIRYS
  • INCHIES
  • SOCK MONKEYS
  • SCRAPBOOKING
  • CARDS
  • JEWELERY