Thursday 25 December 2008

MY TINY SANTA!... AND MORE WRECKIN ANTICS!

THIS IS MY NEW ARRIVAL HARLEY DRESSED AS SANTA! BLESS HIM DONT THINK HE'S TOO FOND OF RED! HA HA. MY OTHER SON COULDNT STOP LAUGHING AT HIM PLUS HES NEXT TO A TEDDY BEAR AND IS ONLY JUST BIGGER THAN IT!
ALSO... I'VE BEEN DOING SOME MORE PAGES OF MY WRECK THIS JOURNAL... ABSOLUTLY HOOKED NOW, LOVE IT... IT FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE! CHECK THESE OUT









BUT FROM HERE I WILL WISH YOU A GREAT FESTIVE FUN FILLED HOLIDAY! HERES TO HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS THROUGHOUT 2009!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lil Santa is too cute and you have been very busy wrecking that journal. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

I think that treadmill video routine falls under the category of "Don't try this at home/work". But if you do try it, let me know how it works out for you. I see myself flying across the room should I try.

~Kennie~ said...

Love your wreck the journal!! I'm terribly scared to try one, but would love to at the same time!

Your little one in the Santa suit is too sweet! I just love it!

Happy New Year!

~Kennie~ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. And you know, you would have reacted how any mother would have reacted I truly believe. It's crazy, but the whole thing plays through my head when I try to sleep some nights and I get this sickly adrenaline feeling where my heart races and I seriously don't recall feeling those feelings when it actually happened. I think the shock/stress of it all makes you numb to a lot of things.

Hope your new year is off to a great start! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog :)

GET IN TOUCH... CRAFT FOLKS!

MY FAVOURITE CRAFTS

  • ATCS
  • BUTTON FAIRYS
  • INCHIES
  • SOCK MONKEYS
  • SCRAPBOOKING
  • CARDS
  • JEWELERY