Thursday 13 November 2008

WHAT AM I UP TO?

Hi! well here i am.... i am creating my first blog and not sure how it will turn out... so dont expect too much just yet...

YESTERDAY... they tried to induce me but this baby is not coming out i'm 41 weeks and getting a little fed up now, was in alot of pain after my visit to the hospital so i went to bed hoping i would wake in a few hours to return to the hospital... but no...

TODAY: I woke up feeling fine! no baby yet... my poor son is not sure what to think i told him last week his brother would be here very soon - now he thinks i'm mad!
I cant leave the house alone just in case and my partner is starting to wonder if its a baby or just pies!
I am desperate to make new ATCS with all my new stamps but at the moment the only craft project i can do at the moment is my sock monkey that i'm making for "maya" my 3 month old neice, its one of her christmas presents from me so i better finish it very soon...
it looking more like a voodoo doll than a sock monkey at the minute but tonight she'll be finished...


No comments:

GET IN TOUCH... CRAFT FOLKS!

MY FAVOURITE CRAFTS

  • ATCS
  • BUTTON FAIRYS
  • INCHIES
  • SOCK MONKEYS
  • SCRAPBOOKING
  • CARDS
  • JEWELERY